Join the Edmonton Global Shapers on Tuesday, February 27th and wear a name tag out in public. Perhaps it’s on your walk to work, or in your office, or out in your community. Wearing a name tag will encourage others to say hello and start a conversation with you, thereby helping to eliminate the gap between strangers.
Reasons to wear a name tag on February 27th:
1. A name tag is a permission slip to say hello.
2. A name tag is a conversation advancer and engagement tool.
3. A name tag is an invitation for friendliness.
4. A name tag personalizes and humanizes someone.
5. A name tag reduces psychological distance.